Day Four hath arrived late! ^That’s a mouthful. But seriously, these are the richest, bestest, most deliciousest cookies out there. Good enough for me to make up words for 😉
I really did just stumble across this recipe and thought it was a nice twist on a more traditional peanut butter/choco chip one.
You won’t be disappointed if you make this recipe. But you’ll totally be disappointed if you don’t.
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cinnamon Cookies
Get the PDF version here!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup roasted, salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Chocolate or vanilla ice cream, for serving
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
Put butter and peanut butter in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; mix on medium speed until combined, about 2 minutes.
Gradually add flour mixture; mix until just combined.
Fold in chocolate chips, peanuts, and vanilla with a mixing spoon until well distributed.
Refrigerate dough until it is slightly firm, 15 minutes. Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Space balls 2 to 3 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Flatten slightly.